Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ceci n'est pas un April Fool's Day post


Dear Pretty Boys & Pretty Girls,

Sorry, about the big ole posting gap- it was one of those weeks where I did dumb things like procrastinate and sleep over at the library in an armchair.

I was reading back and realized what happened after I "took off" at the end of the last post. Harlem, petty crime, delis, potatoes, Rod Stewart, why New York sucks (you can stick here a tirade against this city's lack of supermarkets), missed class the next day and me late to work and sitting there going "huuuuuuh? filing cabinet? zzzzzz."

Anyway, just a quickie post to say a real post is coming- I just grabbed a bunch o music from a friend but now I hafta get it all off my iPod using this iPod Rip thing which I have never used on this computer before but first I gotta do this paper thingy. Excuses are the refuge of cowards. Thas me :]

For now, here's a super index to browse through. I'm eyeing the Louis Armstrong.

Also, a big thanks to everyone who commented! It absolutely made my day to read them, and we had some wow-o-wow-whudathunk visitors. I'm glad people enjoyed the LotR post- I think I'll try to get the NPR A New Hope radio play up in the next week.

Late!
b

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks