Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ch-ch-changes?



Hey kiddds,

Looking back, I'm getting a lot more chatty in posts, and I'm finding this problematic because this is meant as a music blog. That said, I'm thinking of making the big move to another blog, where I will continue posting music but it will be in addition to ramblings about other media and about life and. . . you know. . . deep stuff. I'm looking to start a blog-blog rather than just posting files and I feel a fresh start would facilitate this. I'm still deciding, but I'm gonna hafta put that off til after I finish this reading (I'd like to mention that the edition class required was not the Dover Thrift but some overpriced thick thing with an extra set of essays we won't be reading), seeing as how it's midnight here and I got 3 refreshing hours of sleep today.

I'm wondering how many people will be updating their bookmarks and will be willing to sit through the same amount of music if it means lots more of "she go blah blah blah." Either way, I'd like to express extreme appreciation for all those who do stop by here. Cupcakes for you!

Muchos love,
b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just go ahead and be chatty if that's what you want to do. There's a gazillion music blogs, and they mostly all seem about the same - boooooring. The blogs that I really enjoy are the ones that combine good recommendations with a healthy dose of opinion, motivation, explanation, blah, blah, blah. For me, the ramble is more important than the share.
And hey, thanks - I LOVE cupcakes!!!
- Ken

Jim said...

To be honest, I come more for the blah blah blah than the music, so either stay chatty here or tell me where your new blog-blog is and I'll go there too :)

Anonymous said...

i'd rather you just stay here and be chatty. Why move?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks