Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lazy bitch

A'ight kids. I'm totally out of it but I want to spread some love n links, so here we go, then I'm off to . . . Rite Aid. Hopefully.

  • We got An Especially Uber-sweet St Patrick's Day post from Rebeldog Comics, which leads me to some bitching concerning St Patrick's Day and that is that gathered from said day's experiences I think I'm allergic to unfinished counters or sawdust, which is what I ended up crashing on/in when it turned out our friend's spare key had been whisked away when they replaced the hall's kitchen cabinetry. Ugh. Though if it's about being allergic to things on St Patrick's Day maybe I'm allergic to rude people cutting me in line at 3 am at the McDonald's, or maybe walking home in 20 degrees, or punk hipsters, or NYU students screaming about their REALLY AWESOME FILM PROJECT OMG I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS AND IF NOT I'M GOOD WITH MY PARENTS' TRUST FUND can I have another green margarita?. Nah, I had a really good time, and again, I hope y'all did, and if not, make up for it by scrounging around for the many excellent March 17th posts starting with King AdBeck's. Uh. . . that was just a human interest story up there to make this blog more personal. . . :]
  • Next, grab Kings of Rockabilly Vol 2 from the ever-wonderful TWILIGHTZONE! Unfortunately, no rambling ridiculous story about my lame weekends to go with that one. . . uh. . . oh, okay, for the ladies, check out pinupgirlclothing.com for some lovely punk/rockabilly wear, decent prices for the most part, and join me in going oh good lord i want that dress/those shoes/that necklace/that car. And uh boys, in spite of the name there is nothing interesting there for you except presents for the ladies in your life. . . actually there's some menswear too.
Aah, that's it for now. I'm off. Soma psychikon n soma pneumatikon. Bye lovelies.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I want those shoes! Hang on, I said that in my outside voice didn't I? I hate it when I do that.

I am indeed a fountain of knowledge. Stick around my dear, there is much you have yet to learn.

SLF was great, although Declarative Dog doesn't approve of things like attempting to drink your body weight in beer, so he wasn't happy with me when I got home.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks