Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bad ass cupcakes

A'ight then, I'll be staying here (it's easier) and I'll be a chatty little lady, but first here are the cupcakes I promised. Makes chewy, dense red velvet cupcakes. We all balked at the gazillion calorie count, so we used lowfat buttermilk and fat free/"neufchatel" cream cheese. Sugar can be cut to taste in the frosting. We also didn't use as much red food coloring as recommended, so we cut that in half and used water instead.

Recipe here.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and the encouraging words! Y'all rock like mad. Someone is probably thinking, Oh. . . so now we get- cucpcake recipes? What's next? Links to dog adoption agencies? Don't worry- I'll do something to re-establish my. . .immensely bad ass. . .bad ass. . . cred. . .

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yay for cupcakes, and for zombies.
No cat in the cipcakes I hope?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks