Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Star Wars: The Original Radio Drama, Episode 3, "Black Knight, White Princess, and Pawns"



Hey kiddds, sorry about the huge delay in these posts. My schedule is snafu, I have no idea what's going on/coming up but it dunt look good. Anyway, I've only gotten through half of Ep 2 because I didn't make it to work type II on Friday (I was "sick"), so the only listening I've gotten done was at the gym yesterday before work type I. Anyway, I hope y'all are enjoying these episodes.

Black Knight, White Princess, and Pawns

The Tantive IV makes a sudden stop in Imperial space, and two droids - astromech droid R2-D2 and interpreter C-3PO - are assigned to perform an important task for Princess Leia: R2-D2 is to act as if performing extravehicular repairs on the ship's hull, though he's actually receiving a secret rebel transmission containing detailed plans of the Empire's top-secret Death Star project. Leia's next stop is to present those plans - and a plea to come out of retirement - to General Obi-Wan Kenobi, a veteran of the Clone Wars living in seclusion on the planet Tatooine. But before the Tantive IV can make its escape, an Imperial Star Destroyer gives chase, bringing the ship to a halt. A platoon of stormtroopers, with Darth Vader behind them, boards the Tantive IV, killing most of the crew in the process. Desperate to keep the Death Star plans from being found in the ship's computer, Leia hides them in R2-D2's memory and instructs him to abandon ship in an escape pod. C-3PO, trying to dissuade the little droid from following those orders, winds up in the escape pod with him - and then finds himself on the surface of Tatooine. But aboard the Tantive IV, Princess Leia cannot escape capture - and interrogation by Vader (x).

Also, I have no idea how to express how I feel about the shootings, but in the face of being able to do nothing but, I'd like to offer sincere condolences.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yay, more Star Wars. Thank you kindly Ma'am :D

Not in too much pain today, which is a bit of a bummer since I can't mope around and whine. I'll just have to fake it.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks