Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Vandals: Oi to the World!

Okay, so I contained myself til after Thanksgiving, and even after Black Friday, and now it is totally technically okay to start listening to Christmas music. I love Christmas music and I love Christmas (unlike the guy in "Hang Myself From the Tree"), especially now that it means that I will have finished finals, I get to go home and be fed, and all the other Christmas/return home stuff.

So-- we'll kick off the festivities with the Vandals' absolutely fab Christmas album, Oi to the World! I am not found of the Yobs cover, but the album in its entirety is a whole lotta fun. Highlights are, of course "Oi to the World", "Here I am Lord" featuring Joe Escalante's muppet voice, "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies", and the deliciously desperate and pissy "Nothing's Going to Ruin My Holiday." Enjoy!

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks