Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let My People Go

Wow! In a desperate attempt to stall working on a paper prospectus, I went post crazy! I think it's cos Thanksgiving Break is in sight. . . urgh. . . One more day. Luckily, three of my four classes were canceled. Does it mean anything that the President of our school (known as PrezBo) cancels his class on the Wed. before Thanksgiving? Does it mean, maybe, they should just declare that part of the holiday? I guess not. . . Urgh. I also have an MSG headache.

Anyway, as you all know, I adore The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but this is one of the classic scenes, from the first season, really from the whole series. Highlights, besides the obvious:
  • "But I didn't like the upholstery, so I took it back, Jack."
  • Fucker is singing "MacArthur Park"!
  • Aunt Vivian taking off the earrings.
  • "Your grandchildren are gonna need lawyers."

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks