Sunday, December 02, 2007

Advent Sunday & a pair of feckin' women's knickers!

Thought I'd pick something appropriately Advent-y (which I guess means priests, Advent calendars and jokes about football coaches who I don't know about though I guess the guy is with the Galaxy team now?) Hopefully I'll get some music up later in the day. I should say I can almost guarantee it, since I'll be working on a paper and we all know what that means. . . I will procrastinate like a motherfucker. But first I hafta finish reading about a scary Cambodian prison and Jesus as mother (maaad boobage in that article, man).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just wouldn’t be Christmas without Father Ted! . . . so the choice is nofx or rancid, hmmm I’m pretty sure Johnny Cash would just pick the clash (I’ll go with rancid) . . . I saw Elf for the first time a week or so ago, it’s much better than I thought it would be, pretty cute . . . I can’t wait for the new batman, I REALLY hope it equals the hype . . . thanks for the Christmas Concerto – I’ve not had the chance to hear the whole piece before, and it’s really incredible – I love finding new favorite music! I’d like to return the favor, ma’am – http://www.sendspace.com/file/wderpc will take you to an early Christmas present - Ad Vielle Que Pourra were a Breton-Canadian folk group that made some of the best non-Christmas Christmas music I’ve ever heard (“come what may” is a holiday tradition here at the farm). Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Jim said...

Yes, I am a sweetheart!
I'm right there with you in backing Klye btw, him & Alan are the only green lanterns worth a toss.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks