Friday, February 12, 2010

this song is full of gems. gems i say.

I can't decide which is my favorite:
  • Just keep my name outta yo' mouth and we can keep it the same/Nigga, it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors/It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em/That's the difference (life advice? he is a doctor. . .)
  • I be catchin bitches while bitches be catchin feelings (this cracks me up every time)
  • What's the difference between me and you? (What?)/About five bank accounts, three ounces and two vehicles (aw yeah i wish)

For the vid (live!) . . . Continue reading!


2 comments:

Northern Jon said...

I never really rated Dre's solo shit, but he did have a few gems -

This is another one of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1deWMfRy7U

Ice Cube tho....!

b said...

i like 2001, that's really all i've listened to (a lot.)

i like the 187 song, had heard it before-- didn't realize it was snoop dogg's first-- thanks for the link because had never really known which song it was.

ha, ice cube.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks