Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Take the cannolis.

Sorry about that. School is turning me into a dumb-ass.
+ Best moment I've had in Little Italy? Me: The cannoli is $3, you said? Hot Italian boy: For you, tonight, it is. Haha. Me: Haha. . . ha.
Worst part?
+ Everything else. Like my broccoli ziti. My $11 broccoli ziti. My $11 microwaved broccoli ziti. Nooo. Rip me off.

Anyway, not to stereotype or nuthin. It was really the line from the movie that got me thinking about cannoli. The place across the street tries to sell you a cannoli the size of an eraser for $4. The place on my block I think sells one a little smaller for 75 cents. I had that one once. It was okay.
Mikey, why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? "I love you with all-a my heart, if I don't see-a you again soon, I'm-a gonna die..."
As visitors to this blog know, I am madly in love with THE GODFATHER I & II. and Tom Hagen., though I have still neglected III. And now I hafta take the opportunity to also highly recommend Mario Puzo's novel. Anyway, I've been wanting to watch them recently (as usual), but no time to do it, to busy eavesdropping on the neighbors outside of their doors (There ain't no eaves at Bag End, and that's a fact), so I've been lisnin to the soundtracks, which are marvelous. If you don't have them, grab 'em. I'll be posting Part I tonight and Part II "tomorrow." Enjoy :]

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks