Thursday, July 26, 2007

San Diaahgo


I am leaving by Amtrak tonight to go to San Diego via Irvine for the weekend. Why? Am I going to some awesome old school punk festival with crazy drinking and outta control sing-a-longs? Maybe to see the Dead Sea Scrolls? No- I'm going to Comic Con. Big fucking geek.

I've actually never been to one of these before, so I'm pretty excited. I'm not dressing up but I will be wandering around in a GL shirt one day and a Blue Sun shirt (if I finish making it today- I am a huge fan of the $2 Hanes Small V-neck and some freezer paper and paint) the next day. My Con buddy might dress up as the Flash. I'm trying to convince her to enter the costume contest while I stand in the audience and cheer, safely.

Hopefully I'll get free stuff.

So have a great weekend and fun in the sun.

Haha, got totally sidetracked. The reason I'm telling you all this is that because I will be gone, I am posting all the Return of the Jedi episodes today. Now before you say "What's 'today' in the Noise Annoys special timezone?" I can assure you that they will be posted as soon as the files are done uploading onto Rapidshare. Stay tuned!

For everyone who doesn't want to read all that:
Coming today (7/26/07) for real- the Return of the Jedi radio drama!

1 comment:

chess said...

yes that was boring so yeaahhhhh but hey your cool llololololo......................okay peace

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks