Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Have a safe n fun time kids!

Right now my holiday is looking. . . exciting- a Yuengling thing and a paper on the Self and Life After Death in Homer's Odyssey to write. Taking a class with this guy, who kindly told us "Buy my book! And buy it new! I don't get money if you get it used!" [edit: ok, st p's day definitely got better later in the evening.]

THIS is not what I'm doing, since it sold out, but I hope whoever managed to get tickets is having a fantastic time :] [edit: i did not notice the ludicrous price of those tickets! good lord.]

Here's a post that has nothing to do with St Patrick, sorry.



Rather, E-4o's Tell Me When To Go feat. Keak da Sneak. Part of Oakland's hyphy movement, described to me as hyphy:Oakland::crunk:South.

Song (rar)

1 comment:

Jim said...

Ludicrous? That's less than we paid for 3 SLF tickets for Saturday!

That was my damn fool brother's fault though, for bidding on ebay when drunk, even after I specifically told him *not* to,

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks