Saturday, March 03, 2007

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Murder Ballads

Murder Ballads - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

(zip, megaupload, if rapidshare preferred, lemme know- it's down at the moment but i'll try to put it up there later when it's working)

I can't decide if I like the Henry Lee video- it's strangely fascinating, but it's like showing cellphones in music videos- it really dates it, and it's even more so because they are so organic in their movements.

Also, I finally did a mini-cleanup of the links section- be sure to check out two new ones: Honky Tonk Prison (amazing country/western offerings) and McCrank's Juke (including a great Social D post & lots of nice live). And-- it's in alphabetical order now :) I think . . . my mental faculties are breaking down, midterms coming up. I used to work at a library and I used to be able to alphabetize like a motherfucker. Now I'm back to going through the alphabet in my head. I'm also trying out this labeling thing. And I'm not going to go ridiculously crazy with it like this fool.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Be careful of singing Stagger Lee at the top of your voice in public. Especially if you are a man, at a night out with workmates. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...

b said...

hmm, i dunno. that doesn't sound too a priori to me. sounds like you hafta learn that from experience :p

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks