Monday, February 06, 2006

Modern Music: Public Image Ltd - Happy

I found this fabulous blog, Modern Music, and am already up to my knees in things I want to download, all of course up on rapidshare which means it'll take me a few days with that download limit for cheap-asses like me. :) Anyway, they're definitely going up on the sidebar links, as soon as I get that lazy and cheap ass of mine in gear and update the thing with about 20 other links.

Anyway, here's one lovely little offering from Modern Music. They've got a great variety of things up, and I'm going in for the Smiths and the Muse stuff (3 albums!) and all those other nice things. So check it out and
don't forget to say Thank You.

Modern Music: Public Image Ltd - Happy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out the new MaS Que nada version of from Ava leigh which is also available on I tunes.Avaleigh.co.uk

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks