Sunday, February 05, 2006

Finally- - Mainliner.

:) !!! look what i found!

Social Distortion - Mainliner (Wreckage from the Past)



I will never, ever get over my Mike Ness crush. Downloading this album is kind of okay because it is only available used, and second-hand transactions are not counted in the GDP. Totally off the record. All the money that could have been made with this has already been collected. This is me trying to make myself feel better. But remember, at the time of the inevitable digitally remastered re-release, be sure to pick up your own shiny new copy. For now, enjoy this beauty.

(Wait, I take that all back. This is Wrong! It isn't about the GDP. It's about the music and the band. I'm going to go buy that Social D Afghan throw blanket thing right now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh those lovely boys. i'm in love forever. but its a rar...:(.

bye bye baby b

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks