Saturday, February 25, 2006

James Blunt



Since we're on this Girly Roll.

I posted a dir. for the album but my sister pointed out that the Third Track was not there. For some reason. So after quite a bit of searching, here you go:


Also, you can download a song off of Mr Blunt's website here. A studio demo, "Out of My Mind."

And since we're being Girly and Fun and all that shit-- Sorry Boys-- I have to put in that I'm glad he got rid of the facial hair. He looks like Jesus, which is just weird. And he's oh-so-cute clean shaven.

And here's a nice little photo diary... And the Archives, including what might be a Streets reference or just might how everyone from Britain wanders around talking like all the time. And a funny little bio.


OK OK. I'm done. Back to the Exploited. Let's Go!! Put on your game face! Let's kill some bitches. Aaargh.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks