Monday, September 14, 2009

slings & arrows of outrageous fortune

My roommate showed up last night, drunk, and threw a book down on the table. "This is for you. Hi, dollar table." What was it?

The PRIMA WindWaker guide. Yeah. . . And the rest of the story goes. And B picked it up and started flipping through it and that was it. She needs more Zelda. And then it turns out new roommate starting 10/01/09 (COUNTDOWN) HAS a GC and HAS WindWaker and HAS a TV screen?!

Shiiit. WW is the only of the games that I have played that I have played once. (That makes sense in there, somehow.) But I was just on the ZeldaWiki (shut up) and looked up the upcoming Wii game. Ok. So look at the concept art. Really, you're not excited?

But on the other hand. . . "He indicated that he would like to have a whole new control system for the game, and that it was possible that one-to-one swordplay (first person perspective sword combat) could be implemented." I dunno. I'm all for innovation but I don't even like FPSs. (They make me motion sick. I'm lame.) But we'll see. Having never used a Wii, maybe it makes sense, and I'm sure people will sound off. Til then. . .

to take arms against a sea of troubles
I don't got a Wii.

and by opposing them, end them
So the thing on the other end of the equal sign of this equation is. . . I need more local geeky friends. Who have Wiis. Hi. Can I borrow that?

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks