Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mid-October


Hey guys, it's been a busy week and shaping into a long night: midterms, helping friends move large Coke machines up Mt Doom stairs, more midterms, Dodgers not doing to hot (but it's only the 3rd inning! I have faith!), BLOGGER EATING MY POSTS BOO BLOGGER, and more midterms and papers. . . but I just wanted to stop by a moment and say 1) I will be responding to comments and requests as soon as I get a breather this weekend (so stick around for some Louis XIV goodness) and 2) this is the best thing I have read all week- maybe all month- after, of course, your comments:

"The second I read this, I thought: Oh good, finally!" said primatologist Elizabeth Lonsdorf of the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago.

I have to agree with Lonsdorf on that sentiment (though my reaction was "bhahahaaa" or something of that ilk), and she expresses, I think, the general opinion of all of us who did not trust those hippie-dippy love monkeys: "Bonobos being so peaceful never sat well with me," said Lonsdorf, who was not involved with the study.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks