Friday, March 14, 2008

Jackson/Guest-Post 1

Hey Howdy Hey!

So I was clicking on random links on the site, and I saw that in the Gen/Dis Fridays: Fish and Bicycles Sampler, the link for the Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash selection sent you to the Barbra Streisand/Ryan O'Neal file. Its a fantastic song, but perhaps doesn't merit a second link at the expense of Johnny and June. And since I am nearly computer illiterate, or otherwise seem to be locked out of editing past entries, here is a new post dedicated to all the copies of "Jackson" I could find on my computer:



Live version, from At Folsom Prison here (the version b seems to have wanted to post, with the awwwww "I like the way you talk" part)

The not-live version from The Legend of Johnny Cash here

and from the Walk the Line OST, Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon doing "Jackson" here.

I was going to post this lovely Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash duet CD I have, before I realized it is just that, the CD that I have (well, CD-R), back in my CD case-thinger in Maine and that I don't have it on my computer where I am... Sorry....

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks