Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yeahwhatnowhuh

Okkkk. Sorry about the lack of updates. Normally it would be like Whatever, but I know I'm in the middle of posting that box set, so it's totally not Whatever. It's been super-busy over here, and by the time I was able to access the blog again, our house descended into chaos ie, my sister graduated + houseguests + a graa-jation party that I got to help clean up the house for + I missed the Celebrity Fit Club finale (noo!). Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of summer. I'll be leaving for Shasta Lake next week, so I will make sure the rest of Empire is posted before I take off.

For now, enjoy this totally random Big Trouble in Little China picture. I watched it the other night cos the little sister graa-j-ated and she got to choose the movie cos we're all so proud of her and then she fell asleep 20 minutes in. We did, however, make sure to wake her up for one of the classic Jack Burton moments, when he fires a gun in excitement into the ceiling and is totally knocked out by the result.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks