Friday, March 24, 2006

Live at the Roxy - Social Distortion

Well, the paper is turned in, having been written to a fucking lot of the Smiths, Morrissey, the Clash, and the Mamas and the Papas. Which makes for one strange paper. Luckily for me, I've got one due next week, too! So we'll see who I'll be addicted to listening to this weekend.



Very good live recording. Recommended for any Social D fan or those wanting to get into them. Also, Social D puts on a wonderful live show. Tremendous energy. I saw them at the Time Square Nokia theater, saw Johnny by the bathroom while hiding from the awful opening acts. And to explain that-- the men and women's rooms were next to each other. Johnny was not hanging around the women's room like I make it sound every time I tell this story. Uh, I think that's it. I'd love to catch them back home in SoCal.

Buy it. Social D is worth every penny.

Link and pass in comments :)

1 comment:

b said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJT2NSFZ


pass: motorcycle_man

ENJOY! let me know what you think :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks