Sunday, March 05, 2006

and the obligatory Red Carpet Post (minimal)

(pictures stolen from the LATimes)
1 - When did Will Smith decide to start getting old? Where is my childhood??

2 - Rachel Weisz is positively lovely and absolutely classy.

3 - Keira's dress: the top isn't working for me, but the bottom is fun. I hope she doesn't win.
I actually didn't follow the Awards this year and I won't be watching them. I think Joaquin Phoenix should get something. . . That's about it. Oh, and Keira shouldn't win (did I say that already?). Why isn't Cillian up for something? (As in Best Actor for Breakfast on Pluto?)

And for anybody who is interested, USA is having an SVU marathon right now. Funnily enough, they had an SVU marathon on the weekend before my finals last semester. Ha ha, very funny USA.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks