Sunday, May 04, 2008

New (legit) Dark Knight Trailer!

I'm expecting a lot from this movie, and I have a feeling I'm not going to be disappointed. (Except for Maggie. Though Manhola Dargis conveniently neglects Gyllenhaal's character in her essay about the lack of female roles this summer. Cos I guess female political figures aren't "real women." Cos, you know. Then she wouldn't have anything to write about. Also doesn't mention Karen Allen, instead implying that all we're getting this summer are "irrelevant" female characters, " decorative blondes and brunettes smiling and simpering at the edge of the frame." I guess characters like this are irrelevant and simpering.) Anyway, check out the screengrab's section of the trailer (or look reeaaal close at it up there) and get superpysched about believing in Harvey Dent.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks