Monday, December 04, 2006

Rat Patrol Disc 2!

So an anonymous saint at some point made the following comment, and I just saw it-
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, for Disc 2 go here:
http://www.clashcity.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=11580

9:55 AM
I recommend the Megaupload link on the 2nd page. And thank you so much to the fabulous individual who posted the link- and sorry, everyone, for just noticing it. Good thing I'm avoiding hittin the books and saw it! Also, if you made a comment way back when and I never attended to it, and you'd still like it to get attention, please repost it at the latest post. Even if you're just gonna yell at me for touching temples at the Met :)

And I'll try to get Whiskey On A Sunday up again by the weekend. Again, sorry I didn't see the comment/req!

2 comments:

Jim said...

You always do a good job of replying to me, but hi anyway :)

I did just have a thought though - making up bright, colourful well illustrated pie charts for Dog may be a wasted effort, don't dogs only see in black & white? Or is that just a myth perpetrated by the anti-dogs seeing in colour legions?

Anonymous said...

murky buckets

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks