Friday, December 08, 2006

Aluminium

Hmm, so it's 230 am here, and there's this place near where I live called Tom's Restaurant, and every time I eat there, I get sick, which is what happened tonight. I really do try to avoid the place and the food isn't even good, but that's what happens when your friend asks, "Where do you want to eat?" and you say "I don't care" and it's 20 F out and Tom's is the first thing you come across. Basically, don't go to Tom's if you're in New York City. Booo Tom's and all that and so here I am. But I do want to recommend Aluminium and to encourage you to dash over to Musikdesire and grab it. Crazy and fun and excellent. I'm listening to it right now while writing a paper and it's fantastic.

3 comments:

Jim said...

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Jim said...

I have a knack of being able to get good spots at gigs. It helps that I'm remarkably skinny, and so can fit through tiny gaps.
Nice to know you are a non-confrontational type though, I don't have to worry you'll kick my arse when I rip off Dog's savings to come and visit.

Jim said...

Managed to get logged in again I see :)

I'm hearily apologise for liking that Lily Allen song, I'm disgusted with myself for it.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks