Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whiskey on a Tuesday

I keep thinking it's Wednesday. I kinda wish it were, then I'd have studied for my last final and I'd be one day closer to going back to California where it is 60 degrees. It actually hasn't been cold in New York this year the way it was last year, so I'm thankful. But ready to go home and sleep.

Here's the repost of Whiskey on a Sunday, hope the lovely individual who requested it still has use for it, sorry it took so long!


Whiskey on a Sunday - Flogging Molly

And some linkssesess-
Head on over to TWILIGHTZONE! for the Cramps n Stray Cats.
Hangover Heart Attack has a very fun album up - the Radicts' Rebel Sound.

If you are near a poor Tower Records the CDs are all $5 or less. I checked out the Lincoln Center one, hard pressed to find any good CDs or DVDs left, but they are also selling all their posters, so got some Christmas shopping done over there :) Nice big posters. And lots of movies nobody's every heard of.


I'm glad people/person liked the Vandals post (thanks for the comment, festive indeed :) !). I'll be putting up another Christmas album soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, its not always 60 degrees here. in the mornings it starts out around 45 and warms a little but I shiver like mad throughout the day bc i always wear a tshirt bc i am an idiot. but don't even tell me how cold it is over there...

b said...

don't you rain on my parade!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks