Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Reqs

Okaay kids. Filling out some reqs.

First, some John Lee Hooker is posted up at 360Grauss. I'll put the link/pw below because you have to scroll through a fairly lengthy post, but make sure to go visit the blog, because it has a lot of great stuff, including a ton of other blues recordings. Unfortunately, the tracks are all unlabeled. I think it's this album, but I'll see what I can do about all that. Zip, Badongo.
Link; Link para download>OBS: Usar senha: 360grauss.blogspot.com

I'll get some PiL up in the next week, for now, you can still head over to PunchDrunk for lots of PiL, looks like the links were re-upped.

And, from my sister-- "can you (or anyone else) think of a song that is scornful of love. I have a dumb PowPow/BP assignment that I am really stoked about-- make a soundtrack for the whinny Chaucer poem Troilus and Crysede... any suggestions would be appreciated"

(PowPow/BP is the name of the teacher of the class. Ha ha. I hadn't heard that first part before.)

2 comments:

Jim said...

Scornful? Hmm, I'll see what I can think of & dig up.

Anonymous said...

or formerly scornful then a reversal, so the guy then falls in love...

thank you all!

pow pow is kinda how waters is wahwah and langedyke is lang lang...

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks