Saturday, November 11, 2006

He's the - he's the dopest trip

"He asked for a 13 but they drew a 31"



Here's the Offspring's Greatest Hits. I ended up with the album the other day after one of those fun night where we all were looking for/lisnin to/singin along to music from back in the day. . . Maybe there's something to be said in that they were one of those bands you really liked in high school, and now there's a nostalgia element, but listening to it now-- truly enjoyable music :p I was going to say something like "Remember the Offspring?" but I guess they're still putting out music- now I feel bad. But you know how it is. Have fun with this one :)

It's of course a crime that "Bad Habit" isn't on here.

[edit] Grab "Bad Habit" here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I love your blog.
I'm in a band called Cats Not Dogs, and we are heavily influenced by punk music, the stooges particularily. SOOOO.
If you want to get a hold of some of our music, just email me about it at: defactobrigade@gmail.com
I'll set you up with a bio and an EP.
Check it out at:
myspace.com/catsnotdogs
if you like it, hit me up with an email.
Thanks

unknown said...

very cool blog.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks