Thursday, April 13, 2006

More Morrissey than You Can Handle

Need a shitload of Morrissey? Join me in grabbing it all at Bung Phe's.

Morrissey: Bona Drag, Digital Excitation, Kill Uncle, Live at Earl’s Court, Maladjusted, Ringleader of the Tormentors, Southpaw Grammar, Vauxhall and I, Viva Hate, Welcome to the West End, You Are the Quarry, Your Arsenal.

Don't know where to start? I highly recommend at least getting Your Arsenal and the new album, Ringleader of the Tormentors. Though I'm just going down the list in terms of the ones I don't have. Just straight down.

Though I'm still unhappy with Morrissey for talking shit about LA. And Canada is probably not too happy with him, either. Ah yes, bring out the Nazi comparisons, Moz.

And yet we still love him.


Remember, comments welcome and appreciated!

**Files are no longer working :( Sorry guys.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks