Tuesday, January 24, 2006

in Shambles?

The old Pete post has been politely suggesting (it speaks to me) that I post something Babyshambles.

A'rebours - Babyshambles
What Katy Did Next - Babyshambles

These are tracks 3 & 11 off of Down in Albion. If you like them, check out the album. Feels slower and longer than a Libertines album, more layered, denser sound, perhaps? More subdued- though I really don't want to be comparing the two groups beyond saying, Uh, the singer sounds like half of the Libertines. . . (oh poor Mr Barat). . . I'll say the guitar is used differently, but I'll leave the comparison up to Libertines experts. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks alot for this.

Anonymous said...

hey dude I was actually able to get them!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks