Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Southern Gothic Wine

Hey all, my turn to apologize for the MIA- it's midterms time, which has come in the form of EIGHT BILLION PAPERS to write, and as you can see, it's been some time since the last post. The problem is actually deeper than that, because I was supposed to throw up a VD mix and some other things, but just completely ran out of spare time. So I'm gonna go back to smaller posts, and I will be doing my best to reply to comments, but just be warned things will be a bit spotty on both counts for the next week or so.

For now, as if James Jean's art wasn't good enough-- it now comes encasing alcohol. (Distraction: Is anyone gonna drink that Schaefer in the fridge? Will anyone notice that it's gone?)



Of the three triptychs being used, one of my favorites of his work, Southern Belle is being used as the label for a shiraz. So if you are wine inclined. . . I'm not, but if I get my hands on some discretionary income- ie, rob a bank- I might pick this up for the after party. It is, it seems, a "Deep crimson color with complex aromas of black currant, leather and molasses. Rich, dark berry fruit palate of cassis and fruitcake, finishing with soft oak spice."

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks