Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday time!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the long absence! This semester hit me a little harder than expected, and while it's still not over, I'll hopefully be posting more regularly, especially now that I get to start posting holiday tunes! So stick around for that! I'm in Florida right now for the holiday and away from the ol' hd, but we'll be up and running in the next week.

Also, I'm very happy to announce that Ken is back with a new, very pretty, and awesome blog-- Romantic and Square is Hip n Aware! A few other links have been updated in the blogroll, so check that out over on the right side; it's mostly small changes that resulted from the blolgger blitzkrieg of about a month ago.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yay, you are alive after all :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks