Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Patrick Wolf

So I love Patrick Wolf and I'm listening to the 2007 release right now for the first time, and I'm enjoying it immensely, just want to get it up so it's out of my mind (I'm doing one of those paper things right now).


(and/or buy it)

Though I think he looks like a complete ass on the cover. Not a fan of the design, liked the other ones much better.

Now, my The Good The Bad & the Queen seems to have trotted off somewhere the way my Raconteurs album did- my files are a big mess right now because I got a new computer. For now, I'm gonna hafta direct to other postings of it.

Nočná Hudba has got the limited bonus tracks up.
Ape Shall Never Kill Ape has the album plus some live Social D plus Johnny Cash plus a fantastic Love Songs comp plus a kickass White Stripes post.

3 comments:

King AdBeck said...

Patrick Wolf - Ronald McDonald's creepy younger brother or understudy for the Wendy's girl? You decide.

Keep up the great work,
Adam at Rebeldog

treebeard said...

Hi, I started some time ago with a new blog, could you change open your arms and welcome into suggestions? New blogadress is http://suggestedsuggestion.blogspot.com
Thanks
detectiefvanzwam/treebeard

b said...

hahaha! or the love child of ronald and wendy?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks