Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mozzzers

Spent all week trying to buy a mini fridge, my gosh. Finally got it and it had cat hair inside of it. But it works fine :p I'm a lazy lazy fuck and I haven't gotten my external HD plugged in, but when I do (I know, it takes all of two minutes) I'll put up some stuff from the La's.

As per usual, I can't find anyone to go to the Social D show with me (it really is an West Coast thing, I guess). Probably won't go this year, but I'm listening to Live at the Roxy now (moved in last Saturday and I just finished setting up my audio system) and it's making me want to go.

Anyway, grab some Morrissey from Ape Shall Never Kill Ape- he's got an EP from Japan up, as well as Viva Hate.

And- since I've been passing the link around to the Seu Jorge/David Bowie/Life Aquatic people I know, I had better post it here (and because I'm the unofficial PR person). Go grab The Life Aquatic Studio Sessions from Bring Me the Heads.

Check out Chairman Ralph's thoughts on LRW and live shows.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hmm, blogger ate my comment, so I'll have to try and remember what it was now.

Yay, my PR girl is back! Hope summer treated you well.

The fridge intruiges me. Does the cat hair mean the previous owner kept pets in the fridge? How odd.

Jim said...

I knew someone would ask about My Lovely Horse :) Go HERE for the full story, including video clips. Try to keep your diet low in cat, I hear they are bad for your cholestorol.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks