Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Clash En Español

So if you're disappointed with the list that Jim was kind enough to post, here's a different Clash tribute. Because I'm an idiot and didn't take Spanish in high school (I said, I live in SoCal, I can learn it any time, I'll take French now, cos I'm an idiot.), I can't say whether it's more enjoyable if you understand all the words. Naturally, you can make a lot of it out since you already know the lyrics. . . it's fun, and it comes with the original Clash versions, for comparison. All-in-all, not a bad listen, and probably even better if this your kind of thing. It's all very true to the original version. Enjoy!

Thanks to the outstanding individual who uploaded it in the first place!

Clash Tribute En Español.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, can you re-upload this shit, coz i wanna to hear it so much!!!
great post by the way

Anonymous said...

hey man, me again
can you reupload this?
thanks!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks