Sunday, July 02, 2006

Replacements and the still missing password

Hi guys!

Thanks for everyone who has kept commenting, especially on the Ellen Foley post. Really great thoughts on the album! I know I've been bad about posting, but I'll get a few albums up before I leave for vacation. And I'm still looking for Earthquake Weather, sot it will come up as soon as I get my hands on it :)

A long time ago, I posted a Replacements live album and it was recently brought to my attention that I never posted the password. Now I can't find the password. Sorry to everyone who downloaded the file and wasn't able to open it. I can't even find my file- I'm wondering if I even downloaded or opened it. . . so, wanted to say sorry. Hopefully to make up for it I can direct you to some other live Replacements, which you can find at rbally's, which says that it is from "live somewhere, at some time, from a bootleg named Hanging It Up." So, again, really sorry about the confusion. I'll keep looking for a pass (though it seems a little late) or my own file so I can repost it.

Also, grab some comps from Back On the Road. Grab the Clash one. He's also got up the Towers of London album. . . I don't know much about them, but they opened for the Pogues and were fairly awful and the crowd hated them. Especially because, I think, we were getting bored and the singer was trying to be Johnny Rotten and their hair was all so awful. Which of course means they might have been good but we weren't letting them be good. I might give them a try, but I'm not feeling optimistic.

And for those it's applicable to, have a great long weekend and fourth of July!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hurry up and get Earthquake Weather, I can't find it either :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout . . . .

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks