Saturday, July 22, 2006

Joe Strummer @Regnyouth

Hello. I'm back, had a great time. Saw a billion bison and elk and Mormons and even saw a moose. Blah blah blah my brain is fried.

I promised some Joe Strummer, and Regnyouth beat me to it, so go grab Global A-Go-Go right now.

In the direction of post-Clash projects, I'll get some Havana 3am up before the end of the coming week.

I sorta kinda found Earthquake Weather but I don't know what to do now- if anyone knows how to use this and is able to download it, please please let me know how what to do whatever it is you do with these things or perhaps upload it? :)
http://www.mybittorrent.com/music/bittorrent_219771_files.html

5 comments:

Jim said...

"Torrent not available"
Bugger! Oh well, the serach continues.

Jim said...

As does the search, for those who can type properly.

Jim said...

http://rapidshare.de/files/26725920/EarthquakeWeather.rar

Damn I'm good :)

b said...

omg yes you are. thank you sir!

Jim said...

*bows*
Your welcome dear.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks