Monday, May 29, 2006

Rancid

Sorry about the delay!-

Rancid's self-titled 1993 release was requested (by Chromerobot, who has a great hip-hop mix posted over at one of his blogs right now, check it out!- part 2 is on the way), and I was going to post it but luckily for me (because my stuff is strewn all over the house right now, including my external hd, wherever it is. . .) the always fantastic Weapon of Sound included it in a recent post.

Thanks to "Semi-anonymous" for pointing out the link (and for the kind words)! I should have seen it- I had the text file up the other day, grabbing those Social D live recordings.

You can find the Rancid link in the comments here, but I recommend going over to WoS and downloading the whole links file- it's got some Social D, Horrorpops, Pistols, Stray Cats. . .

1 comment:

b said...

http://rapidshare.de/files/18634623/1993_-_Rancid.rar.html

from WoS

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks